Author Topic: Gemini PDA For Sale (FLAWLESS Condition) X27, with New Gemini HDMI Adapter + Zipper Case  (Read 3077 times)

Headhunter

• View Profile
Hello Everyone--

Selling a seldom used Pristine Condition Gemini Android PDA X27 Model with HDMI Adapter (Brand New / Unused).

This was my 2nd phone line for a future/upcoming business. Decided to stick with my tablet. Still has original plastic on the screen. Not a single scratch or smudge anywhere. Have all items + the OEM HDMI Adapter. Have all original packaging. See included pictures.

I am in South Carolina USA.

Price: $500
Please contact me with PM or Feel free to Text: +1-864-787-88 Eight Eight
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 08:34:53 pm by Headhunter »

Will Atl

• View Profile
Hi, I am in Atlanta GA so we are close. The only issue is that for my intended use cases I cannot invest that much.
In fact I backed the Cosmo for close to that $ and I have second thoughts asI will use as a companion device to my Note 9. So I am considering pulling back my support as it seems too big of an investment to write some text, play some old games and fool around in Linux

That is why I started looking for used plain Wifi only units with no add-ons if we could get the pricing closer to USD 200.
Please let me know if you would consider it. (Perhaps you can sell the HDMI add-on separately ?)

Quote from: Headhunter
Hello Everyone--

Selling a seldom used Pristine Condition Gemini Android PDA X27 Model with HDMI Adapter (Brand New / Unused).

This was my 2nd phone line for a future/upcoming business. Decided to stick with my tablet. Still has original plastic on the screen. Not a single scratch or smudge anywhere. Have all items + the OEM HDMI Adapter. Have all original packaging. See included pictures.

I am in South Carolina USA.

Price: $500
Please contact me with PM or Feel free to Text: +1-864-787-88 Eight Eight