Author Topic: Power Problems - Zaurus Blanking  (Read 1262 times)

Stilgar

• View Profile
Power Problems - Zaurus Blanking
« on: June 25, 2005, 04:53:47 am »
It happens to me sometimes, when using a power adapter connected to the Z, that the zaurus's screen will go blank. It's still active but everything on the screen is hardly visible.
I have to reboot it to get it working again. In addition to the screen being blank the zaurus stops charging (the orange light turns off). Has anyone else expirienced it? Is it somehow solvable?

Omicron

• View Profile
    • http://
Power Problems - Zaurus Blanking
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 10:47:11 pm »
It happens to me sometimes, when using a power adapter connected to the Z, that the zaurus's screen will go blank. It's still active but everything on the screen is hardly visible.
I have to reboot it to get it working again. In addition to the screen being blank the zaurus stops charging (the orange light turns off). Has anyone else expirienced it? Is it somehow solvable?
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=85755\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

The 3000 seems to charge "forever" for me and many others...perhaps this is common problem when it finishes charging...since I use external charger now, I can't say for sure myself.

Is this everytime it finishes charing....not sure since you said "sometimes"
"You Shall Not Pass"    
....Gandalf, Lord Of The Rings
--------------------------------------------------------------
C-860 (Cacko), 3x4gb MD  
DLINK 660W, 1GB SD,  
Upgraded Archos AV320 w/80GB HDD
Pocketop and Targus IR keyboards
Favorite Deal Site: SaveCity.net (pretty cool, good deals daily on one page)