Author Topic: Help For Av 700  (Read 2023 times)

chappers

• View Profile
Help For Av 700
« on: August 17, 2006, 10:24:04 pm »
Can anyone help me I am no technical wizzard so please be understanding with me. I am having problems understanding how to conect my av 700 to my tv. I was given the AV 700 by a friend who has now emigrated. but it was minus leads I have purchased usb leads, charger leads, but I do not know what leads I need to buy so that I can record? I also do not understand where when i do buy the correct leads, where to put them. there is a diagram of where to put them in the docking pod. But I don't know if I should put the other ends into my tv or dvd recorder, or sat box. for best picture quality,and would I be able to use the audio and video sockets that are at the front of these. Why they could not put a diagram in the instruction manual for us thickies on where to put these leads on TVs etc I do not know .Please help as I am going in hospital soon and could do with taking it with me. Thanks for taking the time to read this I hope it makes sense

pi24uk

• View Profile
Help For Av 700
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 11:47:16 am »
Can anyone help me I am no technical wizzard so please be understanding with me. I am having problems understanding how to conect my av 700 to my tv. I was given the AV 700 by a friend who has now emigrated. but it was minus leads I have purchased usb leads, charger leads, but I do not know what leads I need to buy so that I can record? I also do not understand where when i do buy the correct leads, where to put them. there is a diagram of where to put them in the docking pod. But I don't know if I should put the other ends into my tv or dvd recorder, or sat box. for best picture quality,and would I be able to use the audio and video sockets that are at the front of these. Why they could not put a diagram in the instruction manual for us thickies on where to put these leads on TVs etc I do not know .Please help as I am going in hospital soon and could do with taking it with me. Thanks for taking the time to read this I hope it makes sense
[div align=\"right\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

Hi the leads you require are available on the Archos website. They come with a scart adapter so you can plug it straight into your tv and satellite,cable,freeview box. the instructions for connecting these leads should be already on your archos. To access the full instruction manual connect the archos to your pc using hard drive mode (go to settings in your archos and select hard drive instead of windows device). Then navigate to the data folder, via my computer, and the instruction manual is located in that folder, so long as your friend hasn't deleted them. There is also a d/loadable version of the manual on the archos website. [a href=\"http://www,archos.com]http://www,archos.com[/url].

hope that helps