Author Topic: Pdaxrom Developement  (Read 40381 times)

HoloVector

• View Profile
    • http://
Pdaxrom Developement
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2008, 12:16:46 pm »
Quote from: InSearchOf
Ok.... Keep in mind I'm not speaking for the rest of the pdaXrom devs. But will NOT have anytime for the next few months to even start working on pdaXrom. Currently I just moved into a new position at my job and they didnt backfill my position so I'm doing the work of 2 people and it sucks... So that is where I'm at currently in my life and pdaXrom doesnt fit to nicely in there...

So to Zaurus community, I would like to say sorry and I will be back soon, but hopefully the rest of the devs will back fill in my, hopefully short, absence

Late
Ouch!  Sorry to hear of your misery.  I've been there and am doing that at the moment and ,believe me, I know it sucks.  Hopefully, they are compensating you for the grief like my employer did.
I think I'm coming down with what kahm's got!  I now have 3 Zaurii in house!  ;)
Current: Zaurus SL-C3200 -  Bobby (Configuring pdaXii13 Akita with Full 5.4.9 upgrade running IceWM)
Zaurus SL-C1000 - Hachiko (Configuring Cacko 1.23 with evilJazz's new kernel)
Zaurus SL-C860 - Fett (Customized Cacko 1.23 with handmade Boba Fett Theme)
Symbol WiFi CF card|Buffalo WiFi CF Card|Buffalo Ethernet CF Card|Red Piel Frama Case|PDAir Case|Black Pelican 1020 Case|Pentopia Stylii|SaruTek Protectors|Transcend SDs (4GB 150X, 1GB 80X, 256MB 45X, 128MB 45X)|2GB PNY SD|2GB SanDisk SD|Transcend CFs (1GB 80X, 512MB 80X)|Sandisk CFs (4GB, 512MB, 256MB)|256MB Netac USB-CF|RH-1 Remote
Check out the ScummVM@tyrannozaurus page if you are an "adventurer" type of person.