Author Topic: Fs: Sl-6000 (tosa)  (Read 3497 times)

AeroSigma

• View Profile
Fs: Sl-6000 (tosa)
« on: February 23, 2009, 01:42:56 pm »
*UPDATE*  I've listed this on eBay starting at $200.  Click here if you're interested.

I know that you all know what the Tosa is like, so I won't try to sell you on it.  I hate to get rid of it, but since the company gave me a laptop, I've got just too much electronics to carry around.

Here's some of the programs that I've put on it.  I've installed an Tetsu's optimized kernel which, among other optimizations lets you overclock. I run it at 600Mhz with no problems.  I have installed some other programs like a memory monitor, enhanced battery monitor and VNC capability, as well as some good video and emulation software.

I'll include a CD that has a copy of the original CD that came from Sharp as well Mirrors from a couple of the feeds, so you'll have a local compy of some of the programs. I'll include a 2GB CF card too. It has a USB docking-station and power cord that came with the device, as well as a seperate USB tether cord. It has a screen protector as well as the removable clear plastic flip-up screen guard. I also have a USB adapter (mini-B to Female A). and i'll include a portable rollable rubber keyboard too.

There is a little cosmetic crack on the bottom corner of the device that dosen't effect operation, and could be fixed with a little silver paint. I usually have left the device on, or suspended, but when I turn it off I sometime have to press the power button quite a few times to get it to turn back on. It always has turned on for me, but sometimes I just have to be patient for a minute or two. I haven't noticed this when resuming from a suspended state.

Hopefully this can go to good use.  It's a great PDA, but I am forced to consolidate.  I'm asking $300 or best offer. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 01:51:14 pm by AeroSigma »
SL-6000L - Sharp ROM
Tetsu's Kernel

AeroSigma

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 12:32:27 pm »
Quote from: AeroSigma
I usually have left the device on, or suspended, but when I turn it off I sometime have to press the power button quite a few times to get it to turn back on. It always has turned on for me, but sometimes I just have to be patient for a minute or two. I haven't noticed this when resuming from a suspended state.

I fixed this.  I'm not sure what was wrong, but I restored a NAND backup from a short while ago and the problem was fixed.
SL-6000L - Sharp ROM
Tetsu's Kernel

relei

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 07:41:21 am »
Hello,

Would you ship to Germany?

Greetings
Rene
Netwalker
SL-C3200; Cacko-Rom
SL-C1000
SL-5500
GP2x F200

Zaurus Archiv

Some of my Zaurus stuff

AeroSigma

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 05:45:17 pm »
Quote from: relei
Hello,

Would you ship to Germany?

Greetings
Rene

Sorry for the delayed response Rene,

I would be happy to ship to gremany, if you'd pay for shippign (which UPS quotes as about 80-90 USD.)  Shipping out of the country I'd need payment via paypal, but other then that I don't mind shipping to Germany at all.
SL-6000L - Sharp ROM
Tetsu's Kernel