Author Topic: screwed up  (Read 2495 times)

oida

• View Profile
screwed up
« on: February 27, 2020, 03:32:34 pm »
Dear community
I fu... up my device - wiped all, incl system. That's the way I always did with a lot of devices and I thought: OK, I have the Rom.zip from the forum here. Unfortunately sideloading it shows "this rom is for Cosmo Communicator, but this device is a cosmo".
Can someone please be so kind to help or link me to the needed "cosmo" zip-image.

maki.jouni

• View Profile
screwed up
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 12:11:06 pm »
Cosmo Communicator (Fin/Swe), Mix2, Sony Xperia XZ & Z3, Nokia N900, Nokia PARSA, HTC Touch Pro, Qtek 9100, Nokia 6600 & 6210 & 2110, Mobira Talkman

oida

• View Profile
screwed up
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 01:28:43 pm »
thanks for the reply, i tried, but the logo.img is missing from the full rom.zip.
I also emailed to PC if they could provide a fastboot rom or twrp image, or if I could send it in for repair (I'd pay of course). They didn't answer.

irukandji

• View Profile
screwed up
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 09:44:00 am »
I am in a bootloop but probably similar problem as yours, I can help you with TWRP backed partitions but I dont which ones should I flash... https://www.oesf.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=36230

ehem

• View Profile
screwed up
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 07:16:31 pm »
I've found it quite difficult to find things on Planet's support site.  There is some very valuable information there, but finding it is difficult.

V19 firmware
V22 firmware

The zip file can be unpacked and it includes full images of boot and system.

EDIT:  Grrf!  Finding these things can be tricky.  Let me give credit to @bolderz who provide a link on this thread, which once you've corrected the link you get this page which has the crucial links and instructions.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 09:29:28 pm by ehem »