Author Topic: Rubber feet peeling off  (Read 2503 times)

Hount

• View Profile
Rubber feet peeling off
« on: November 04, 2020, 04:17:21 am »
Does anyone else have this problem? On my Cosmo the rubber feet that are on both ends of the hinge part are peeling off and sticking out if not pushed back in.
My phone was replaced (original was DOA) and I got mine late in the summer so it may be that my phone's HW revision could be different from the first batch? (just a thought as I tried to search for anyone else having this issue, but found none)

cam1965

• View Profile
    • http://
Re: Rubber feet peeling off
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 04:45:12 am »
Does anyone else have this problem? On my Cosmo the rubber feet that are on both ends of the hinge part are peeling off and sticking out if not pushed back in.
My phone was replaced (original was DOA) and I got mine late in the summer so it may be that my phone's HW revision could be different from the first batch? (just a thought as I tried to search for anyone else having this issue, but found none)
Mine, in one end,  had the same problem. I have pushed it again at the right place and the problem was solved.

spa

• View Profile
    • ssipa's Tips & Freeware for Full Key Board Device
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 06:50:10 pm »
If you zoom in with a loupe, you can see the structure.
Pull it and then push it back in.

phatcol

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 05:11:58 am »
I also had the same problem, but found that with care, and gentle coaxing the slots on the rubber will  slide back on over the hinge. It's not moved in 4 months...so far!