Author Topic: Tkcplayer Crashes With Tkc Rom  (Read 1584 times)

Nighthawk98TJ

• View Profile
Tkcplayer Crashes With Tkc Rom
« on: January 24, 2005, 08:17:28 pm »
Hey All-

I use tkcPlayer with the tkc Rom to play my music off of an SD card, and everytime I use the player it will crash on me after about 10 minutes or so.  This _appears_ to be a result of the screensaver coming on, but I cannot turn it off and I'm not sure what to do.  With it crashing, it's hardly usable for MP3's.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

soundwave106

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 07:01:23 pm »
There's some stuff going on in theKompany's embedded product mailing list concerning the crash bug, apparantly they are working on fixing it (not for ARM yet, but I guess soon). Might want to go to the site and see if you can join to ask your question. I haven't had a problem but I haven't used tkcPlayer much honestly, yet.

Nighthawk98TJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 12:18:14 am »
There's some stuff going on in theKompany's embedded product mailing list concerning the crash bug, apparantly they are working on fixing it (not for ARM yet, but I guess soon). Might want to go to the site and see if you can join to ask your question. I haven't had a problem but I haven't used tkcPlayer much honestly, yet.
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=63928\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

Awesome!  Thanks for the heads-up!

If anyone has any details on this, please post 'em here!