Author Topic: Installed Connman And Udhcpc -and Lost Connection  (Read 3634 times)

adf

• View Profile
    • http://
Installed Connman And Udhcpc -and Lost Connection
« on: April 21, 2009, 11:43:44 pm »
I installed connman fromm the thread here and the extra bits it required (like udhcpc) it all looked fine, but I can't connect via dhcp to anything anymore. Suggestions?
Using Jaunty, btw.
**3100 Zubuntu Jaunty,(working on Cacko dualboot), 16G A-Data internal CF, 4G SD, Ambicom WL-1100C Cf, linksys usb ethernet,  BelkinF8T020 BT card, Belkin F8U1500-E Ir kbd, mini targus usb mouse, rechargeble AC/DC powered USB hub, psp cables and battery extenders.

**6000l  Tetsuized Sharprom, installed on internal flash only 1G sd, 2G cf

same

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 12:15:06 pm »
you need connman-gnome frontend to connect, is the tray application
connman is the daemon
anyway, if you still can't connect just remove the connman package and restore /etc/network/interfaces file
pdaXii13 5.4.9 (HD) Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04 + 2.6.24.4-yonggun (cpufreq with dvfm) (SDHC) 3200

adf

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 11:34:55 pm »
Quote from: same
you need connman-gnome frontend to connect, is the tray application
connman is the daemon
anyway, if you still can't connect just remove the connman package and restore /etc/network/interfaces file
tried connman-gnome. no joy so far. I'll poke at it this weekend. At worst, even flashing doesn't take very long, and my screwing around in a new system might simply require that I flash a few times before I have a feel for it (though I have been using ubuntu on my desktop for years). Thanks
**3100 Zubuntu Jaunty,(working on Cacko dualboot), 16G A-Data internal CF, 4G SD, Ambicom WL-1100C Cf, linksys usb ethernet,  BelkinF8T020 BT card, Belkin F8U1500-E Ir kbd, mini targus usb mouse, rechargeble AC/DC powered USB hub, psp cables and battery extenders.

**6000l  Tetsuized Sharprom, installed on internal flash only 1G sd, 2G cf