Author Topic: Kde-pim/pi 2.1.0 Available!  (Read 213761 times)

tovarish

• View Profile
Kde-pim/pi 2.1.0 Available!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 02:07:31 pm »
you are missing openssl

zautrix

• View Profile
    • http://www.pi-sync.net
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 02:22:30 pm »
First time KDE/PIM user here, so I have no experience with the tool. 

I grabbed the SharpROM package for my 5500 and installed every IPK.  However, Kopiemail complains that it needs "additional packages".  I looked in the release notes and didn't see anything indicating I needed anything other than the items in the zip file.  KA, KO, and KPWM all work, but the OM does not. 

Pointers to where I can get the missing piece?
[div align=\"right\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

Tovarish is right, you are missing openssl.

Sorry, that is missing in the release notes.

I updated the release notes.

I am using this one:

[a href=\"http://killefiz.de/zaurus/showdetail.php?app=467]http://killefiz.de/zaurus/showdetail.php?app=467[/url]

z.

ev1l

• View Profile
    • http://bbshuffle.blogspot.com/
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 08:09:14 pm »
Oh hey

Howard Roark

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2005, 09:04:22 pm »
I am new to the Zaurus. Does this version run on the C3000?
SL-6000L, CG-AE06 Camera, Battery Sled, Trendnote CF Lan, 6G Hitachi CF
Sl-C3000+Ambicom WiFi
Palm Tungsten C+Seiko Smartpad
Archos PMA400, Archos AV380 Package
Sony UX-50+Extended battery
Psion 5mx,xNetbook (fabulous mininote!)
Apple eMate
TC1000, TC1100, SC3000
...huge credit card bills..!

caunt

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2005, 09:48:10 pm »
Another Thanks Zautrix!

>You can assign/add categories to all selected items in the find dialog.
?Or delete all selected items in the find dialog.

>Just use the context menu of that dialog ( tap pen and hold ).

I didn't know that

bluedevils

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2005, 09:54:09 pm »
Yes, it should run on all linux zaurii and there are versions for linux and windows desktops too.
I'm now an iphone user and use my zaurii as serial terminals, perl and shell scripting and when I need 640x480 screens

sl-c3100/pda cacko 1.23 | sl-6000l/needs battery | sl-c760/server pdaxrom rc12 | Former sl-5500/tkcrom owner (sister's birthday gift)

aww_berlin

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2005, 03:07:44 pm »
I had a graphical error where the seperator (I think between the calendar itself and the all day events) got stuck.  I couldn't move it, when I tapped on it the program focused and unfocused (The title bar turned blue, then gray), and when I left Ko/Pi to go to Qtopia the gray "Seperator has focus" bar remained across all the tab windows. I had to un-fast load Ko/pi to get rid of it.

I haven't been able to replicate it yet.
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=75952\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

I experienced the same behavior. The gray bar appeared, when I tried to move the sep erator and remained on the screen even after closing KO/PI.
I'm sure, Zautrix will find the answer :-)

Andreas

aww_berlin

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2005, 03:24:38 pm »
You can assign/add categories to all selected items in the find dialog.
Or delete all selected items in the find dialog.

Just use the context menu of that dialog ( tap pen and hold ).

z.
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=75938\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

In KA/Pi there is a nice and easy way to ged rid of all entries with one strike:
Menu "Edit" > "select all" > Delete , and the thing is done.

Maybe it would be nice to have a similar function in KO/PI? Thinking about a dialog with Checkboxes (delete all todos, delete all singular appointments, delete all recurring appointments) and a time spinner (delete all appointments that are older than xy weeks) .
What do you think about it?

Andreas

zautrix

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2005, 03:25:48 pm »
I had a graphical error where the seperator (I think between the calendar itself and the all day events) got stuck.  I couldn't move it, when I tapped on it the program focused and unfocused (The title bar turned blue, then gray), and when I left Ko/Pi to go to Qtopia the gray "Seperator has focus" bar remained across all the tab windows. I had to un-fast load Ko/pi to get rid of it.

[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=75952\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

I experienced the same behavior. The gray bar appeared, when I tried to move the sep erator and remained on the screen even after closing KO/PI.

Andreas
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=76161\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

Strange!

What Zaurus/Rom are you using?

z.

zautrix

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2005, 03:27:45 pm »
You can assign/add categories to all selected items in the find dialog.
Or delete all selected items in the find dialog.

Just use the context menu of that dialog ( tap pen and hold ).

z.
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=75938\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

In KA/Pi there is a nice and easy way to ged rid of all entries with one strike:
Menu "Edit" > "select all" > Delete , and the thing is done.

Maybe it would be nice to have a similar function in KO/PI? Thinking about a dialog with Checkboxes (delete all todos, delete all singular appointments, delete all recurring appointments) and a time spinner (delete all appointments that are older than xy weeks) .
What do you think about it?

Andreas
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=76168\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

Search dialog:
1) Search
2) Select all (context menu)
3) Delete all selected

z.

MB Zaurus

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2005, 02:38:52 am »
Thanks for all your work on this.

A couple of quick notes:

On my machine (SL-5000, OE 2.5.3), the bottom of the screen in the "configure" section is cut off in all the apps--I can see the top few pixels of a check box and some text, but not enough to tell what the option is. The configure screens (and the kopiapplet menu) don't seem to respect the system font choices--or at least making the system font smaller--down to 8pt--doesn't bring the text at the bottom of the config screens high enough to see.

In kapi, the search function doesn't search within notes, as it does on the desktop version.

zautrix

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2005, 03:47:08 am »
Thanks for all your work on this.

A couple of quick notes:

On my machine (SL-5000, OE 2.5.3), the bottom of the screen in the "configure" section is cut off in all the apps--I can see the top few pixels of a check box and some text, but not enough to tell what the option is. The configure screens (and the kopiapplet menu) don't seem to respect the system font choices--or at least making the system font smaller--down to 8pt--doesn't bring the text at the bottom of the config screens high enough to see.

In kapi, the search function doesn't search within notes, as it does on the desktop version.
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=76241\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

What is the "configure" section?
In what application?
What version?

kahm

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2005, 09:28:45 am »

Andreas
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=76161\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

Strange!

z.
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=76169\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

I was using the 3000 with Cacko3k-alpha1.
Fujitsu U8240 "Stormtrooper" -  Zaurus Supplement
Libretto U100 | Sony Librie, Sony Reader
SL-C3100: Sharp 1.11JP (Kanji Dictionary/Translator) - LCD Top swap with C1000.
SL-C3000: pdaXii13 5.4.7, SL-C3000 5.4.9 - microdrive replaced with 8gb Sandisk
SL-C1000: PDAXRom Beta3 | SL-6000L: Sharp 1.12 | SL-5500: Cacko, 64-0 kernel | SL-5000D: OZ-Opie
Linksys WCF12; Sharp CE-AG06, CE-RH2, CE-170TS; iRiver USB OTG Host cable; Socket BT rev.E CF; Hitachi 6gb Microdrive

aww_berlin

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2005, 03:05:50 pm »

Andreas

Strange!

z.
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=76169\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

SL-C1000 with Sharp-ROM

Andreas

mimeca

• View Profile
    • http://www.innerzaurus.com
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2005, 03:14:39 pm »
Hi

I have installed Ko/PI 2.1. The kopi runs, but there isn't icons. I get this message:

loading conf file /etc/ipkg.conf
loading conf file /etc/ipkg/arch.conf
Installing kapi (2.1.1-r0) to sd...
Configuring kapi
Linking packages installed in: sd
Error linkling '/media/card/packages/opt/QtPalmtop/pics/kdepim/korganizer/fileexport.png' to '/opt/QtPalmtop/pics/kdepim/korganizer/fileexport.png'....

Some sugestion ?

(Edited)
Kkopi version from pi-sync works. All the icon appear.. It looks it's a Openzaurus feed problem
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 03:34:47 pm by mimeca »
Nunca hagas de un lugar tu hogar. Construye tu hogar en el interior de tu propia cabeza. Encontrare¡s todo lo que necesites para amueblarla: recuerdos, amigos en los que puedes confiar, pasión por el conocimiento y otras cosas por el estilo. De esa forma podrás ir a donde te vayas. Nunca te faltará un hogar..., a menos que pierdas la cabeza, claro...

Innerzaurus => www.innerzaurus.com (Spanish Zaurus Site)