OESF | ELSI | pdaXrom | OpenZaurus | Zaurus Themes | Community Links | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Finally... The Big Announcement!, site downtime scheduled!!!
nilch
post Jan 14 2005, 11:59 AM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,034

Great work Guys - Kudos to all of you and to all of us (yeah myself too) for being a part of this community and making it work.

After getting my hands on a 5000D, and starting off in these forums, with the encouragement and help from everybody I had forayed into developing for the Zaurus and all that, but then with Sharp's withdrawal I had given it all off, hardly touching any code , only using my Zaurus in a regular way was all I did.

But now with this new zeal of everyones part - and I shoulld mention all - Laze and Team, MickeyL, PDAXROM, Cacko, TKC, OZ and of course the foum guys - everyone has continued on with their zeal - I feel again like getting back to contributing in my own small way - by writing some apps for the Zaurus - I dont think I can really get into the underlying foundations and Build thingies that all you experts talk about.

I wont get ointo any discussion about fragmentation and all that on this thread where a new project isbeing born and there should not be any discord which takes away from the zeal with which all of you are staing a new foundation.

Cheers to all :-)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
saiten
post Jan 14 2005, 08:09 PM
Post #17

Group: Members
Member No.: 384

Wholly agree with above positive postings. Great work by all.
Gratis UK mirror available if required - we've zaurised for a few years + other embedded platforms.

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 06:24 AM