Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm Back & I'm Sorry.
Cyberdoc1971
post Dec 24 2006, 09:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,316

After a month of not able to participate in the OESF community, I am glad to return, which I feel I can offer much to this valued community. First I want to apologize for the way I left, which I hope I did not hurt anyone in the process. I had a lot of things going on in my life that put a lot of stress on me and others around me. A lot of the stress was centering around a recent work accident were I broke my leg, and I was very frutrated that the Phyicial Therapy was not helping me to walk again. The good news since then is that I finally started to walk again, and I hope to return to work soon.

I want to very much to be a contributing member of this community, minus the For Sale/Trade section. My feelings after too many bad trading and buying experiences, I feel I need to steer clear of this section all together.

With that said, I will be more than happy to answer any questions and comments. Also, I would like to wins everybody in the OESF forums a very happy hollidays, and let's make it a great New Year!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cresho
post Dec 24 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #2

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 809

Get well and Marry Christmas.

+Quote Post
dougeeebear
post Dec 25 2006, 05:00 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,959

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery, happy holidays and a prosperous new year.

Regards,
Doug

+Quote Post
Cyberdoc1971
post Dec 25 2006, 11:26 AM
Post #4

Thanks everybody, and I hope your holidays are wonderful biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Antikx
post Dec 25 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 6,127

Welcome back and merry Christmas.

+Quote Post
speculatrix
post Dec 26 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #6

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4,149

hope 2007 works out as being a much better year for you, and you get to really turn things round and things get better and better.

I have begun to find that as I learn more about the Z, it's opening doors for me. for example, me and the guys who got tomtom running on it had a half-serious offer of work at tomtom! So, it is possible to make a living from playing with gadgets!

+Quote Post
Cyberdoc1971
post Dec 26 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(speculatrix @ Dec 26 2006, 07:18 PM)
hope 2007 works out as being a much better year for you, and you get to really turn things round and things get better and better.

I have begun to find that as I learn more about the Z, it's opening doors for me. for example, me and the guys who got tomtom running on it had a half-serious offer of work at tomtom! So, it is possible to make a living from playing with gadgets!

Thanks, sounds like fun to be able to do something like that, and I hope it works out for you.

+Quote Post
tlacour
post Dec 27 2006, 10:41 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 8,560

Welcome back.

I hope things work out for you here.

+Quote Post
Cyberdoc1971
post Jan 8 2007, 07:55 AM
Post #9

I'm finally going back to work today, yay!!! Going into work in next couple of hours - probally a ton of paperwork for me blink.gif , I probally won't be as active in the forums as much due to the fact my C3100 will be sold, hopefully sad.gif . However, I will drop on by every now and then to see what's going on.

+Quote Post
Cyberdoc1971
post Jan 10 2007, 07:35 AM
Post #10

With the C3100 not being able to sell, looks like I'm going to around here a little longer. Works going well, theyr'e not letting me back in the warehouse where the accident happened, lol. But, I've been looking over a lot of new cool linux-powered gadgets we're developing and training some new people. Never thought of myself as a workaholic, but it's great to have a job to come back to.

+Quote Post
ArchiMark
post Jan 10 2007, 12:57 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 208

Welcome back, cyberdoc!

Hope you're leg mends OK....

FWIW, over the past few years my Z involvment has ebbed and flowed at times (for different reasons than yours...) but I can tell you that it's always felt good when I've returned to the fold.....

Hang in there!

wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 08:26 PM