Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cellular Broadband
portalgod
post Jul 29 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,923

So I've got a cellular phone plan with the old AT&T that Cingular would charge me an arm and a leg for if I modify it now.

I want to add a data plan, but like I mentioned, Cingular would charge me an arm and a leg to modify it.

Does anyone know of any reasonably priced cellular broadband plans that I can use with an old cell phone (and will probably connect to my Z for any significant usage)? I'll need someone to offer just the cellular broadband and not the cellular telephone portion as I'm going to keep my old AT&T plan.

Any ideas?

Maybe there exists some plan where I can use a CF i/o card with my Z! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cresho
post Jul 29 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #2

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 809

my plan is so old, it was active before it became cingular @24.99 A MONTH DAta and it still works on my z

+Quote Post
portalgod
post Jul 30 2007, 07:06 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(Cresho @ Jul 29 2007, 06:56 PM)
my plan is so old, it was active before it became cingular @24.99 A MONTH DAta and it still works on my z

That's sweet. Another thing I don't want to happen is get sucked into a 2 yr contract and find out the service sucks. smile.gif

I've been checking around the major players i.e. Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon and they're all relatively priced the same.

+Quote Post
portalgod
post Aug 13 2007, 03:01 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(portalgod @ Jul 30 2007, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE(Cresho @ Jul 29 2007, 06:56 PM)

That's sweet. Another thing I don't want to happen is get sucked into a 2 yr contract and find out the service sucks. smile.gif

I've been checking around the major players i.e. Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon and they're all relatively priced the same.

I'm looking at the Sprint $39.99 unlimited phone as modem plan. However they only have EV-DO Rev 0 currently on the phones and Rev A on the usb/pc card modems. Anyone have any experience with the USB cards with a Z?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th December 2014 - 06:24 PM