2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Themes on the C series
padishah_emperor
post Jul 18 2004, 09:04 PM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,180

Well, the website is still going on slowly, I'm about to take on a large amount of work so the time I have will drop for a couple of months. The QT titlebar theme I was working on came to a halt, when I destroyed my installation, requiring a reflash, but I went over to pdaXrom and I doubt I'll be doing anything more with Qtopia for a while.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
offroadgeek
post Jul 18 2004, 11:08 PM
Post #17

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

have you guys not seen the zaurusthemes.com site? its a simple site for downloading and uploading themes, backgrounds, icon sets, etc.

I can't remember the name of the guy who put it together originally, but I am now maintaining the site. I have yet to do anything to change it because my focus has been on the zug lately. But I'm sure with a little work, it could be a great repository for this stuff.

any thoughts?

+Quote Post
padishah_emperor
post Jul 19 2004, 12:33 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 2,180

Yes, I've a thought biggrin.gif

Why not merge it into the ZUG site, so it's all under one roof. I sort of gave up on that site because it seemed like there was little activity, haven't checked it out in a while though.

+Quote Post
abegaza
post Jul 29 2005, 01:03 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 2,642

has anyone tried porting the opie "appearance" app to the sharp rom? would this be possible? that thing was amazing for the 5500 (i never tried OZ on my c750 or c1000). anyway, i would love to see that app on the sharp rom, it provides a lot of personalization.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th December 2014 - 07:07 AM