e:pp:ik doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 1-December 06
Profile Views: 460*
Last Seen: 19th April 2007 - 01:50 PM
Local Time: Dec 26 2014, 05:26 PM
6 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
18 Apr 2007
I use my AV500 100GB to move work files around from time to time. Right now I have 4 files, which, when combined, end up taking up about 40 GB. Can I convert the AV500 to NTFS to handle these? I would hate to zip or RAR these into parts. That would be a huge pain...
15 Jan 2007
1. When I plug the AV500 into the an outlet it starts up every time. Is that normal? Can I shut it off so that it only charges but stays off?
2. How much time does a full charge take? I've never seen my battery at 100% or the CHG LED fade in and out.
1 Dec 2006
Hi there everyone
This is my first post here. I just got a (barely used) AV500 100GB and had a handful of questions.
1. Are there any resources for mods and plugins for this model? I can't seem to turn up anything and I've been looking a fair bit.
2. Is the Root folder supposed to have a folder called DATA in it? Mine doesn't. I thought it was supposed to for things like wallpapers, settings, etc. How can I replace that (If it's supposed to be there)?
3. Within the first 15 minutes of use I discovered that the DC & AV I/O plug is loose or broken inside. It causes the connection to break between the TV or the charger unless I really fiddle with it. Is this repairable? How responsive is Archos for an RMA and repair?
Any help would great. Thanks!
e:pp:ik has no visitors to display.
Other users have left no comments for e:pp:ik.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 26th December 2014 - 01:26 PM|