informer doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 31-October 04
Profile Views: 790*
Last Seen: 2nd March 2006 - 01:28 PM
Local Time: Mar 17 2014, 09:09 PM
38 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
23 Jul 2005
I'm trying to put my PDA to better use by storing photos taken with my digital camera. Sometimes I will take about 500 photos a day on a 1GB SD card.
With the default file management software on the Zaurus, I only seem to be able to copy a file at a time from the SD to the internal HD. Is there an easier way like multiple selection and copy? I don't want to be using console or go deep into my directories to find my photos.
19 Jul 2005
I use my SL3000 to download images from my camera, unfortunately the image viewer software doesn't want to view these pictures.
Are there any other there that would accept 6 megapixel pictures on the SL3000?
21 May 2005
I've had my Zaurus for a while now, been using it for scheduling and for music on the go. I love it, but have experienced some problems along the way :
1. The Sharp will sometimes shut down after I turn it on or enter the password to access it (after turning it on). Is this a bug in the standard stock ROM that I'm using? Currently, its running :
Version : 1.5.4
Built on : Oct 28 2004
Version : 2.4.20
Model : SL-C3000
ROM version : 1.01 JP
2. The PDA runs poorly sometimes, slow when booting up, slow when selecting different options. Is this to do with the stock ROM? Should I be patching the current one with something?
3. Movie player doesn't play AVI files. I would like to play AVI files because I have educational videos that I would like to watch and listen to.
4. Music player doesn't play WAV files.
5. I've done the language conversion to view the menus in English but retain the Japanese fonts. I've found that I don't really use the Japanese software that much. If this is the case, I would like to upgrade the ROM to something that would allow me to run my current applications and more.
Many thanks. I love the PDA but would like to use it a lot more than just a scheduler and music player. I'm quite willing to replace the ROM if it means better performance and greater use.
5 Dec 2004
Went to Akihabara today to buy a case for my SLC3000 and couldn't really find a good one. All I could find was a leather type semi opened case for the C860 (http://www.sanwa.co.jp/product/syohin.asp?code=PDA-SL74BK&cate=3), unfortunately it doesn't have enough impact support on the edges, so if the PDA drops pray that it doesn't land on its corners. This was exactly what happened to my Clie.
I did get one of this though :
It feels very safe for a 60-80k Yen Sharp PDA with room to spare. There are no side pockets unfortunately, so everything goes inside the case. This will do for now until I find something that will allow me to access the Sharp faster rather than having to unzip the case.
Just thought I'd share.
20 Nov 2004
Has anyone done a hack to lighting up the keyboard?
informer has no visitors to display.
Other users have left no comments for informer.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 17th March 2014 - 01:09 PM|