hellz_hunter doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 30-November 04
Profile Views: 373*
Last Seen: 22nd December 2004 - 03:13 AM
Local Time: Jul 5 2015, 07:49 AM
7 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
30 Nov 2004
for my first post (and depending on the admins, hopefully not my last )
I am curious as to if the setup i want will work with a Zaurus SL5600
* i plan on buying the Zaurus SL-5600 (with the 255 chip since ive heard reports of the 250 having some kind of performance bug that was fixed in the 255 chip)
* a sandisk 1gig SD card to hold whatever it is i want (im not too sure as to what does what or what holds what, maybe i could just store my files and such on the SD? movies and songs?)
i dont know how limited i am going to be when it comes to installing software for the zaurus as this will be my first PDA i have ever owned (i am an avid linux user, so i dont think i should have too much trouble understanding the embedded linux interface)
* Linksys WCF54G CF wifi card, i want the 54G series instead of the WCF1# series cause i wanted support for both B and G networks, i know the WCF11 and 12 work for zaurus 5600 but they are B only, i guess i just want to keep my options open
* and finally i wanted to have GPS along with it so i found a website, serilio.com, that had a neat bundle to go with the Zaurus
by looking at that, if anyone has a better guess than me, is that black square to the left of the Zaurus the GPS itself? i have a GPS and it has a screen with it, i guess i can plug that up to the Zaurus instead? I'm really sorry for all the questions and the book I seem to be writing, after reading all over the internet i have many-a-question to ask and this site seemed best to ask
thanks for any help or comments anyone can give me
hellz_hunter has no visitors to display.
Other users have left no comments for hellz_hunter.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 4th July 2015 - 11:49 PM|