OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> There IS a useful AGENDA app for the Gemini
Steve Goodey
post Feb 28 2019, 01:57 PM
Post #31

Group: Members
Member No.: 816,225

Has anyone else found that day view doesn't work properly in landscape mode? It shows a week with the day highlighted.

However rotating the Gemini to portrait shows day view correctly.

Steve.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gymbo
post Mar 1 2019, 04:17 AM
Post #32

Member No.: 816,769

QUOTE(Steve Goodey @ Feb 28 2019, 10:57 PM) *
Has anyone else found that day view doesn't work properly in landscape mode? It shows a week with the day highlighted.

Steve.

I get one day in two columns... But the "timeline" is not 24h (which is confusing). The "start-time" (it is, as far as I can see, not possible to show end time as well) is showing in 24h but not the timeline...??

Might have something to do with dpi setting (the showing of week), I've set mine to 550dpi, which is the highest setting where Agenda will still function more or less correct (unfortunately it doesn't use the full size of each day in week-view, you need to scroll when it is 60-70% "full").

The other possibility is that there has been some update to Agenda, I don't remember how it used to look (I mostly use week-view anyway).

+Quote Post
Steve Goodey
post Mar 1 2019, 01:13 PM
Post #33

Member No.: 816,225

QUOTE(Steve Goodey @ Feb 28 2019, 09:57 PM) *

Steve.

Sorry, I didn't make it clear I was referring to Calengoo. Also I have found that I was missing a setting. So all sorted now.

Sorry for the noise.

Steve.

+Quote Post
gymbo
post Mar 1 2019, 03:29 PM
Post #34

Member No.: 816,769

QUOTE(Steve Goodey @ Mar 1 2019, 10:13 PM) *
QUOTE(Steve Goodey @ Feb 28 2019, 09:57 PM) *

Steve.

Sorry, I didn't make it clear I was referring to Calengoo. Also I have found that I was missing a setting. So all sorted now.

Sorry for the noise.

Steve.

Well this tread IS primarily about Calengoo (I just didn't make the connection when replying...), so you were "correct" (and hence, I was "wrong")...

I am by the way using a kind of cumbersome approach to adding calendar data on my Gemini for the time being: I create the appointment in Agenda, add the location in Calengoo (otherwise I would have to use Google Maps or search, and get a unnecessary long, and non descriptive, location), and then go back to Agenda to CHANGE the reminder from "Notification" to "Alarm". Calengoo crash if I try to edit en entry with alarm, and I seem to remember the same problem occasionally with the standard calendar program in Android. And if you just ADD an alarm it will not work properly (you usually get no way of turning it off when it goes off, which is kind of annoying, and kind of defeats the purpose...). And would love to be able to SNOOZE the alarm from Agenda; the preferences in the program suggests it should. As it is I need to set a separate clock-alarm around 10 minutes after the Agenda-alarm to get something I can snooze as well.

The week-view in Calengoo is nice (you can get both start AND end time!), but you can't edit entries from it, and Calengoo don't support alarms... Therefore this setup for now, but don't know how long I will put up with it...

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 01:04 AM