OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Car mount
Omroth
post Dec 11 2019, 04:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 860,417

Not sure I want to wait for PC to get their act together - has anyone seen a car mount that can handle a Cosmo?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dickon Hood
post Dec 11 2019, 05:08 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 860,798

I bought one of https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01D00C...=UTF8&psc=1 for the Gemini, and it handles the Cosmo too.

I'm probably unusual in that I like mine on the right, portrait, keyboard on the right, so I can use Google Maps. I stick the screen in the holder, and leave the keyboard flapping (not that it flaps, but you know what I mean). Works well.

Only problem is, on the Cosmo they've disabled the rotation control, and Fn-S-R rotates the wrong way. Ultimate Rotation Control sorts that.

+Quote Post
Omroth
post Dec 13 2019, 02:51 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 860,417

QUOTE(Dickon Hood @ Dec 11 2019, 01:08 PM) *
I bought one of https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01D00C...=UTF8&psc=1 for the Gemini, and it handles the Cosmo too.

I'm probably unusual in that I like mine on the right, portrait, keyboard on the right, so I can use Google Maps. I stick the screen in the holder, and leave the keyboard flapping (not that it flaps, but you know what I mean). Works well.

Only problem is, on the Cosmo they've disabled the rotation control, and Fn-S-R rotates the wrong way. Ultimate Rotation Control sorts that.

Thank you.

+Quote Post
TheLonelyRunner
post Today, 06:22 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 864,750

I live in Canada and my car mount status was listed as "fulfilled" as of January 14th. Can anyone else give me an idea of time in transit that i can expect? I expect it is being sent by surface from Hong Kong.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2020 - 03:17 PM