OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cosmo Keyboard for gaming - help needed, Is there a way to emulate touch screen press with keyboard?
alien2003
post May 20 2020, 08:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 864,822

Hey!

I'm wondering if it's possible to sometimes utilize amazing Cosmo keyboard and external mouse for playing FPS games like CoD Mobile or NOVA 3. Most games don't work with it, even GeForce Now application doesn't recognize keypresses until virtual on-screen buttons are enabled. Any solution for that?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vistaus
post May 20 2020, 09:05 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 850,627

It should be possible. SuperTuxKart for Android is a perfect example of a game that does support it.

+Quote Post
ianisthewalrus
post May 20 2020, 01:53 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 860,822

i am wondering if anyone has been able to setup retroarch to use the keyboard... im finding in impossible, but i am in over my head there.

+Quote Post
szopin
post May 20 2020, 09:29 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 842,637

QUOTE(ianisthewalrus @ May 20 2020, 10:53 PM) *
i am wondering if anyone has been able to setup retroarch to use the keyboard... im finding in impossible, but i am in over my head there.

Probably best to ask the developer? In apps that were ported to android from desktop (vlc? wesnoth port) keyboard works as the porters never bothered to remove the code (usually sdl keycodes), for pure android apps they probably never added the keyboard option in the first place?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2020 - 02:22 PM