OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lock the outer screen without locking the inner one?
Floh
post Mar 15 2020, 04:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 866,666

Hello I often got my comso offline (airplane-mode, turn off mobiles/wifi, etc.), made boring cinema in my pocket ending with surprised face of mine, enabled don't-disturb-me...

I'd like to enable lock on outer screen but don't wan't lock the inner one. It's important for me I still can see the same screen (Clock, notifications, etc...) while it's locked.

Are there a way how to accomplished it?

Also I want to know if Planet has a git-repo of their CODI so I could modify it by myself and flash my Cosmo. That would be great!

Best regards
Floh
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kamikaze Comet
post Mar 15 2020, 09:07 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 866,807

QUOTE(Floh @ Mar 15 2020, 07:45 AM) *
Hello I often got my comso offline (airplane-mode, turn off mobiles/wifi, etc.), made boring cinema in my pocket ending with surprised face of mine, enabled don't-disturb-me...

I'd like to enable lock on outer screen but don't wan't lock the inner one. It's important for me I still can see the same screen (Clock, notifications, etc...) while it's locked.

Are there a way how to accomplished it?

Also I want to know if Planet has a git-repo of their CODI so I could modify it by myself and flash my Cosmo. That would be great!

Best regards
Floh

There is an open source firmware that some one is working on. https://www.oesf.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=36060
But it is not official. CoDi is broken. I had to turn it off most of the time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th April 2020 - 02:25 PM